Tweak mode is a very handy tool for Processing. It allows you to easily edit any hard-coded values in your code while the sketch is running. See the video for examples.
How to install?
- You need to first install the oscP5 library.
- Go to “Sketch –> Import Library –> Add Library…
- Search for: oscP5
- Click it and Install.
- Once installed, close the Library Manager
- On the top-right corner of your Processing editor is the mode selector menu. (It probably says Java).
- Click the icon and select Add Mode…
- You should be able to find Tweak Mode from the list. Install it.
- Restart Processing
- Select tweak from the mode selector menu.